Ten Characteristics of a Good Company with a Good Culture
- When you call, the phone is answered within three rings.
- If the person answering the phone can’t help you, he or she knows who can and makes an effort to connect you.
- The person answers your question and generates further interest on your part in the company’s products or services, and, if possible, closes the business.
- The company is easy to do business with; it has no artificial barriers to consummating a sale, such as complicated agreements.
- Employees enjoy working for the company, and it shows in their good humor and camaraderie. As a result, there is little turnover.
- The company is a leader in innovation related to social issues of the day.
- If there is a problem with the product or service, the company doesn’t argue with you but, rather, acknowledges the problem and does something about it.
- The company anticipates your requirements. New products and services reflect your needs without you having to ask for them.
- The company goes the extra mile in service and gives you something that you never expected to get.
- The company makes money.
Cullinane Active Archive for Entrepreneurs © 2019