Managing the Entrepreneurial Phase
- Force yourself into new job situations because from experience comes confidence.
- Test your idea before you go into business, not after.
- Good ideas are easy to find. Bringing them to life is extremely difficult.
- Don’t go into business with friends and relatives.
- Don’t give away the equity store to attract management.
- By all means, if you have had success at other companies, start your own company.
- Don’t be afraid to fail. In fact, assume you may fail. It’s not the end of the world if you do. In fact, you may be able to get a better job because of the experience you gained from forming your own company.
Cullinane Active Archive for Entrepreneurs © 2019